Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assisting with setting up, operating and adjusting machines
- maintaining and lubricating printing and bindery machines
- clearing waste and cleaning work areas and machines
- folding, collating and fastening printed products by machine and hand
- performing hand binding and finishing operations
- operating specialised machines such as casing-in and mini binders, and automatic carton folding and gluing machines
- carrying out routine quality control
Occupations in this unit group
899512 - Printing Table Worker
- Printing Bindery Assistant
- Printing Table Hand
Operates bindery machines and performs manual binding and finishing of books and printed products.
Skill Level: 4
899511 - Printer's Assistant
Performs routine tasks in the production of printed materials.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation