Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- supervising the breeding, rearing and feeding of livestock for the production of breeding stock, milk, meat, eggs and wool or hair
- shearing or classing wool and hair from animals
- managing crops and pastures for livestock production
- managing the planting, cultivation and harvest of broadacre or horticultural crops
- managing implementation of animal health and plant pest control programs
- supervising farming operations and maintenance of farming infrastructure
- supervising work routines and training Farm Workers
- undertaking specialised roles in agriculture, aquaculture, fisheries or forestry
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation