Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assisting in examining patients, administering prescribed treatment, monitoring patients’ progress, and facilitating lifestyle options and treatment plans in conjunction with patients’ families, other carers and the community
- evaluating nurses’ ongoing educational needs and planning relevant syllabus structures
- directing and controlling the allocation of human and material resources for a health service unit such as recruiting staff, human resource management, preparing budgets and financial management
- providing care and management of pregnancy and birth
- undertaking and promoting nursing and interdisciplinary research projects, and promoting uptake of findings into clinical nursing practice and patient management
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation