Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- managing artistic and media productions to meet quality, cost, and timing specifications
- studying scripts and scenarios to determine theme and setting, and assessing staging, production and technical requirements
- preparing and presenting news, sports and other information, conducting interviews and introducing music, guests and special events on radio and television
- writing literary works for publication and scripts for film, television, radio and stage productions
- gathering facts about newsworthy events, and writing news reports, commentaries and feature stories for presentation in print and electronic media
- reviewing written material to ensure consistency in style, grammar and content, and coherence of story
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation