Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- issuing library items to borrowers and recording identification data and due dates
- sorting and shelving returned items
- locating and retrieving items on request
- maintaining records and index systems
- receiving overdue items, issuing overdue notices, and receiving fines
- inspecting returned items for damage and making minor repairs
- assisting with the preparation of displays and promotional activities
- may prepare catalogued items for shelving
Occupations in this unit group
599711 - Library Assistant
- Library Attendant
- Library Clerk
Issues, receives and shelves library items and maintains associated records.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation