Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- preparing plans and drawings, selecting materials and plants, and scheduling landscape construction
- setting out and installing hardscape and softscape structures
- constructing gravel and paved areas, walls, fences, trellises, pergolas, ponds, barbecues and garden furniture
- preparing seedbeds and growing sites
- planting trees, bushes, hedges, flowers and bulbs
- preparing lawn areas by spreading topsoil and planting grass, and by laying instant turf
- determining irrigation system hydraulic parameters
- installing irrigation systems including pumps and meters
- testing, maintaining, and repairing irrigation systems
Occupations in this unit group
362711 - Landscape Gardener
Plans and constructs garden landscapes.
Skill Level: 3
362712 - Irrigation Technician
Installs, maintains and services irrigation systems for agriculture, sports turf and horticulture.
Skill Level: 3
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation