Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- answering inquiries about goods and services, and providing information about their availability, location, price and related issues
- responding to inquiries about problems and providing advice, information and assistance
- recording information about inquiries and complaints
- referring complex inquiries to team leaders or expert advisers
- issuing relevant forms, information kits and brochures to interested parties
- accessing and operating computer network systems and communication systems such as public address and paging systems
- may refer inquiries to other sources
Occupations in this unit group
541211 - Information Officer
Responds to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods and services, provides information and refers people to other sources.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation