Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- developing and reviewing functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs, to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant construction and systems
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- carrying out inspections to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- directing the maintenance and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
Occupations in this unit group
233511 - Industrial Engineer
Investigates and reviews the logistics and utilisation of personnel, facilities, equipment and materials, current operational processes and established practices, to recommend improvement in the quality and efficiency of operations in a variety of commercial, industrial and production environments. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
Engineering Assurance Engineer
Integrated Logistics Support Engineer
- Process Engineer (Industrial)
233512 - Mechanical Engineer
Plans, designs, organises and oversees the assembly, erection, commissioning, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
- Airconditioning Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
233513 - Production or Plant Engineer
Plans, directs and coordinates the design, construction, modification, continued performance and maintenance of equipment and machines in industrial plants, and the management and planning of manufacturing activities. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
- Automation and Control Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer (Shipbuilding)
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation