Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- demonstrating and explaining to customers the establishment’s goods and services
- selling computers, computer peripherals, software, mobile telephones and telephone accessories and services such as Internet access and mobile telephone plans
- accepting payment for goods and services by a variety of payment methods and preparing sales invoices
- assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stocktakes
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
Occupations in this unit group
621211 - ICT Sales Assistant
Sells computing and telecommunications related goods and services in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Skill Level: 5
- Mobile Phone Salesperson
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation