Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning, designing, developing, configuring and commissioning networks and systems
- analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
- troubleshooting and diagnosing network and system problems, and determining the most appropriate means of resolving problems and issues to improve system performance
- monitoring the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive maintenance and new systems, and recommending options for upgrading and improving the performance of systems
- scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation