Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- arranging for advertising of job vacancies, interviewing and testing of applicants, and selection of staff
- maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems
- providing advice and information to management on workplace relations policies and procedures, staff performance and disciplinary matters
- arranging the induction of staff and providing information on conditions of service, salaries and promotional opportunities
- receiving and recording job vacancy information from employers such as details about job description, wages and conditions of employment
- providing information on current job vacancies in the organisation to employers and job seekers
- undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment, and examining and resolving disputes and grievances
- studying and interpreting legislation, awards, collective agreements and employment contracts, wage payment systems and dispute settlement procedures
- developing, planning and formulating enterprise agreements or collective contracts such as productivity-based wage adjustment procedures, workplace relations policies and programs, and procedures for their implementation
- overseeing the formation and conduct of workplace consultative committees and employee participation initiatives
Occupations in this unit group
223111 - Human Resource Adviser
- Human Resource Consultant
Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation’s human resource policies and programs.
Skill Level: 1
- Personnel Officer
- Workforce Planning Analyst
223112 - Recruitment Consultant
- Employment Consultant
Interviews applicants to determine their job requirements and suitability for particular jobs, and assists employers to find suitable staff.
Skill Level: 1
- Casting Agent
- Literary Agent
223113 - Workplace Relations Adviser
Assists in resolving disputes by advising on workplace relations policies and problems, and representing industrial, commercial, union, employer or other parties in negotiations on rates of pay and conditions of employment.
Skill Level: 1
- Industrial Relations Officer
- Trade Union Official
- Union Organiser
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation