Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- updating information on leave taken and accumulated, employment history, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training
- raising records for newly appointed workers and checking records for completeness
- processing applications for employment and promotions and advising applicants of results
- receiving and answering inquiries about employment entitlements and conditions
- sending out announcements of job openings and job examinations
- issuing job application forms
- compiling data from personnel records and preparing reports
- storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request
Occupations in this unit group
599411 - Human Resource Clerk
- Employment Office Clerk
- Human Resource Records Clerk
- Personnel Records Clerk
Maintains and updates personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training.
Skill Level: 4
- Psychological Examiner (Army)
- Roster Clerk
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation