Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and organising special functions, sporting, gaming and entertainment activities and the range and mix of products, stock levels and service standards
- promoting and selling goods and services
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- promoting facilities, conferences, conventions and trade shows to potential customers
- organising the purchase and maintenance of transport vehicles, equipment and fuel, and transporting goods
- controlling the selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation