Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- loading, unloading and moving nursery supplies and equipment
- assisting with potting-up and transplanting flowers, shrubs, and trees
- assisting with propagating, planting and potting seeds, seedlings and rooted cuttings
- monitoring plants for healthy growth and potential weed, insect, disease, and fertiliser problems
- tending plants by watering and weeding
- adjusting mist irrigation systems, shade and ventilation
- harvesting and packaging plants for sale and transport
Occupations in this unit group
843311 - Horticultural Nursery Assistant
- Nursery Worker (Horticulture)
Assists in propagating, cultivating and harvesting plants in a horticultural nursery. May also include propagating and cultivating plants for forestry purposes.
Skill Level: 5
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation