Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- loading, unloading and moving garden supplies and equipment
- preparing garden sites and plots using hand tools and machines
- assisting with planting, transplanting and positioning flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns in gardens
- maintaining gardens by watering, weeding, pruning, mulching and fertilising, operating and adjusting irrigation systems and using protection stratergies
- raking, aerating, dethatching, fertilising and mowing lawns
- spraying and dusting trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control pests, weeds and disease
- cleaning gardens and removing rubbish
Occupations in this unit group
843211 - Garden Labourer
Assists in cultivating and maintaining gardens.
Skill Level: 5
- Lawn Mower
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation