Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- ensuring that games operating in the casino pit run smoothly
- monitoring cash drops to cashiers and chip transactions
- observing incidents and settling disputes arising at gaming tables
- dealing games in accordance with casino rules, policies and procedures and ensuring that bets are placed within the rules of the game
- checking that appropriate betting limit signs are in place
- checking playing cards
- verifying cash and colour chip change involving larger amounts with the casino gaming inspector
- advising patrons about the rules and etiquette of games
- counting the amount of cash chips in the float and entering a closer slip with the corresponding amount in the cash total
- calculating and paying winning bets
Occupations in this unit group
431311 - Gaming Worker
Provides gaming services within a casino or other gambling establishment.
Skill Level: 4
- Casino Gaming Inspector
- Gaming Pit Boss
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation