Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3); or
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- checking the cleanliness and operation of equipment and premises before production runs to ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- monitoring quality of food at all stages of preparation and presentation
- preparing meat for sale and baking bread, cakes and pastries
- preparing food and cooking using ovens, hotplates, grills and similar equipment
- portioning food, placing it in dishes, and adding gravies, sauces and garnishes
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation