Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- assisting Cooks and Chefs by assembling and preparing ingredients
- preparing salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, fish and chips and other fast foods
- packing food and beverages in containers and on trays for serving
- cleaning kitchens and food preparation areas
- cleaning cooking and general utensils
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation