Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- laying out fence lines and marking positions for post holes
- lifting and positioning fence posts in holes and securing posts with concrete, stone fill and soil
- forming fence frames
- constructing and attaching gates to fences
- stretching materials between fence posts
- constructing wooden paling, fibre-cement and metal fences
- repairing and demolishing existing fences
Occupations in this unit group
821311 - Fencer
- Fence Erector
Erects and repairs fences and gates.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation