Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- taking and serving food and beverage orders, and receiving payment from customers
- preparing food such as hamburgers, pizzas, fish and chips
- washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking
- operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves and deep-fat fryers
- cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- ordering and taking delivery of fast food ingredients
- may arrange delivery of prepared food and beverages
Occupations in this unit group
851111 - Fast Food Cook
Prepares a restricted range of foods in a fast food establishment.
Skill Level: 5
- Short Order Cook
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation