Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4); or
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4); or
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of some Skill Level 5 occupations, a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification, or no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- sourcing, weighing and mixing raw materials, and loading into machines
- wrapping products, and filling, labelling and sealing containers by hand and machine
- storing and stacking finished products, and cleaning machines and work areas
- inspecting and grading products
- assembling components and subassemblies for further processing and to make finished products
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation