Panel Beaters and Vehicle Body Builders are included in Minor Group 324 Panelbeaters, and Vehicle Body Builders, Trimmers and Painters.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine requirements and material, and selecting metal stock
- moulding molten metal, and applying protective and decorative finishes to metal products
- drawing and marking out patterns
- heating metal stock and shaping it using hammers
- cutting stock and moulding components to shape using hand tools, cutting torches and machine tools
- joining components by welding, soldering, brazing, riveting, bolting, screwing and gluing
- finishing products by cleaning, filing, sanding and polishing, and applying protective finishes
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation