Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- preparing drawings, modelling, plans and integration for electronic engineering and systems
- developing, constructing and testing electronic equipment and associated circuitry in accordance with technical requirements
- installing, testing, verification, repairing and modifying electronic equipment and recording and graphing results
- estimating material costs and quantities
- evaluating performance of equipment
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications, drawings, contracts and regulations
Occupations in this unit group
312411 - Electronic Engineering Draftsperson
Prepares detailed drawings and plans of electronic engineering work in support of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 2
- Communications and Data Systems Drafting Officer
- Control Systems Drafting Officer
- Electronics Detail Draftsperson
312412 - Electronic Engineering Technician
Conducts tests of electronic systems, collects and analyses data, and assembles circuitry in support of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 2
- Aircraft Electronics Technician
- Combat Systems Technician
- Communications Engineering Technician
- Computer Numeric Control Technician
- Digital Controls Technician
- Flight Surveyor
- Printed Circuit Board Designer
- Process Control Technician
- Telemetry Technician
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation