Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furniture
- sweeping, mopping, waxing and polishing tiled, vinyl, timber and concrete floors
- tidying rooms, emptying wastepaper bins and removing refuse and recyclable material
- cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising kitchens, bathrooms and toilets
- dusting, cleaning and polishing furniture and other homewares
- cleaning windows and other glass surfaces
Occupations in this unit group
811311 - Domestic Cleaner
Cleans and tidies private dwellings such as houses, units, flats, apartments and townhouses.
Skill Level: 5
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation