Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- leading the coordination and prioritisation of resources across projects
- assessing and interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- coordinating resources, procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- consulting with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical and Trades Workers
- managing links between projects and monitoring overall time, costs, quality, budget and risk
- negotiating with stakeholders throughout the construction process and project lifecycle
- developing tenders and contract bids
- managing and monitoring adherence to legislation and standards of performance and safety
- managing submission of plans to local authorities and liaising with stakeholders to undertake relevant inspections throughout the project
- leading and managing human resources including subcontractors, standards, progress and delivery of project and program requirements
- managing change and implementation of projects and programs
- establishing and managing project plans to ensure alignment with program strategic goals and project outcomes
Occupations in this unit group
133111 - Construction Project Manager
- Building and Construction Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates construction of engineering and building projects, and all resources involved in the construction process. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
- Shipbuilding Program Manager
133112 - Project Builder
- Professional Builder
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation