Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3); or
- AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4); or
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3); or
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4); or
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of some Skill Level 5 occupations, a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification, or no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- attending accidents, planning and implementing leisure activities for individuals in health care and the community, and providing nursing care for patients
- advising clients on emotional, financial, recreational, health, housing and other social welfare matters
- planning, conducting and participating in educational and recreational activities to encourage the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of children
- assisting Professionals in the provision of care and support to aged and disabled persons, patients in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, and children in residential care establishments
- serving and selling food and beverages in bars, cafes and restaurants, supervising staff in hotels, carrying luggage and escorting guests
- maintaining public order and safety and providing specialised military services to the defence forces
- protecting, patrolling and guarding properties and advising clients on security requirements
- providing a range of personal services such as beauty therapy, teaching people to drive, arranging funerals, and organising and providing advice about travel and accommodation
- organising and supervising groups and individuals pursuing physical fitness goals and outdoor adventure, participating in and officiating at sporting competitions, and coaching and training sporting competitors
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation