Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- filling out registration forms and providing tenants with copies of rules
- collecting rent, and filling out and issuing receipts
- cleaning common facilities, grounds and gardens, replacing light bulbs, checking fire hoses and extinguishers, and performing other cleaning and maintenance tasks
- notifying management and owners of buildings of the need for major repairs
- cautioning tenants regarding excessive noise, disorderly conduct and abuse of property
- patrolling buildings to ensure security is maintained
- purchasing cleaning supplies
Occupations in this unit group
899111 - Caretaker
Maintains and cleans a residential building, school, office, holiday camp or caravan park and associated grounds.
Skill Level: 5
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation