Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- washing, drying, polishing and waxing vehicle exteriors
- vacuuming vehicle interiors, and drycleaning carpets and upholstery
- applying cleaning agents to remove stains from vehicle interiors
- washing tyres and wheel arches, and blackening tyres
- washing and polishing vehicle windows
- emptying and cleaning compartments in vehicles
- may make minor repairs and touch up finishes to remove scratches
Occupations in this unit group
811111 - Car Detailer
- Vehicle Detailer
Washes and cleans exteriors and interiors of motor vehicles, and touches up paint work, glass and upholstery to prepare them for sale or rent.
Skill Level: 5
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation