Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- preparing and serving food and beverages for consumption on the premises
- taking customers’ food and beverage orders
- operating cash registers, accepting payments and preparing sales invoices
- clearing away used dishes and cutlery from tables when customers are finished
- cleaning and preparing tables for use
- washing dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils
- cleaning cafe equipment such as coffee grinders, espresso machines and ice makers
- participating in stocktakes and assisting in putting away new stock
- providing backup to other cafe employees
Occupations in this unit group
431211 - Cafe Worker
- Cafe Assistant
- Cafe Attendant
Sells and serves food and beverages for consumption on premises in a cafe or similar establishment.
Skill Level: 5
- Canteen Attendant
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation