Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- identifying, formulating and documenting user ICT requirements
- providing advice, guidance, expertise and assistance in the system project decision making process and in the development of system proposals and strategies
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies, deficiencies and limitations in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods, and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting problems to ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system, and that programs and applications perform to specification
- designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming language
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation