Mechanical Engineering Trades Workers are included in Minor Group 323 Mechanical Engineering Trades Workers.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults in motor vehicles and small engines
- dismantling engines and electrical systems
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts
- installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- testing and adjusting electrical and mechanical systems and parts after repair for proper performance
- performing scheduled maintenance on motor vehicles
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation