Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- obtaining advice from clients and management to determine type, style, and size of planned buildings and alterations to existing buildings
- providing information regarding designs, materials, and estimated building times
- preparing project documentation, including sketches and scale drawings, and integrating structural, mechanical and aesthetic elements in final designs
- writing specifications and contract documents for use by builders and calling tenders on behalf of clients
- consulting with Professionals and clients about external area designs, costs and construction
- compiling and analysing site and community data about geographical and ecological features, landforms, soils, vegetation, site hydrology, visual characteristics and human-made structures, to formulate land use and development recommendations, and for preparing environmental impact statements
- preparing reports, site plans, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for land development, showing location and details of proposals, including ground modelling, structures, vegetation and access
- inspecting construction work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, and quality standards
Occupations in this unit group
232111 - Architect
Plans and designs buildings, provides concepts, plans, specifications and detailed drawings, negotiates with builders and advises on the procurement of buildings. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
- Conservation or Heritage Architect
232112 - Landscape Architect
Plans and designs land areas for projects such as open space networks, parks, schools, institutions, roads, external areas for all building types, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial and residential sites.
Skill Level: 1
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation