Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial status, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations
- devising, re-organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems
- conducting audits and investigations and preparing financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and statutory and other bodies
- controlling treasury and treasury systems and establishing and reviewing risk management objectives and treasury policies
- arranging and giving notice of meetings of directors and shareholders
- advising organisations’ governing boards on matters concerning compliance with stock exchange listing rules, relevant legislation and corporation practice
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation