Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

Frequently Asked Questions

To help you find answers to your question, we've categorised our frequently asked questions (FAQ) into 2 sections - Our Services and Visas. Simply select the Service or Visa you want to know more about.

Our Services - Questions & Answers

Professional Consultation Service

Professional Consultations are highly recommended if you have questions about your visa application and the process involved. Our experienced Migration Lawyers will also offer advice about alternative visas that may be more suitable for you, based on your circumstances.

US Visas - Questions & Answers

US Work Visas

Australian Free Trade Visa (E-3) Chile & Singapore Free Trade Visa (H1-B1) Specialty Occupation Visa (H-1B) Seasonal Agricultural Worker Visa (H-2A) Seasonal Non-agricultural Worker Visa (H-2B) Representative of Foreign Media Visa (I) Intra-Company Transferee Visa (L-1) Extraordinary Ability Visa (O-1) Internationally Recognized Athlete/Entertainer Visa (P-1) Cultural Exchange Artist/Entertainer Visa (P-2) Culturally Unique Artist/Entertainer Visa (P-3) International Cultural Exchange Visa (Q-1) Religious Worker Visa (R-1) NAFTA Visa (TN)

US Work Green Card Visas

Priority Worker (EB-1) Green Card Advanced Degree Holder (EB-2) Green Card Professional and Skilled Worker (EB-3) Green Card Certain Special Immigrant (EB-4) Green Card Employment Creation (EB-5) Green Card

US Travel Visas

Business Visitor Visa (B-1) Tourist Visitor Visa (B-2)

US Family Visas

Unmarried Child of US Citizen (F1) Green Card Spouse of US Permanent Resident (F2) Green Card Married Child of US Citizen (F3) Green Card Sibling of US Citizen (F4) Green Card Fiancé(e) of US Citizen Visa (K-1) Spouse of US Citizen Visa (K-3) Immediate Relative of US Citizen (IR) Green Card

US Business Visas

Treaty Trader Visa (E-1) Treaty Investor Visa (E-2)

US Citizenship

Citizenship Acquired by Birth Citizenship Acquired by Status at Birth Citizenship Acquired by Derivative Status Citizenship Acquired by Naturalization

US Student Visas

Academic Student Visa (F-1) University/College Student Visa (J-1) Secondary Student Visa (J-1) Vocational Student Visa (M-1)

US Trainee Visas

Trainee Visa (H-3) Intern Visa (J-1) Physician Visa (J-1) Trainee Visa (J-1)

US Exchange Visas

Au Pair Visa (J-1) Camp Counselor Visa (J-1) Professor Visa (J-1) Research Scholar Visa (J-1) Short-term Scholar Visa (J-1) Specialist Visa (J-1) Summer work/travel Visa (J-1) Teacher Visa (J-1)