Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

Family Visa USA & Green Cards

Family Visas & Green Cards

The US Family Visa and Green Card category provides US citizens and permanent residents the opportunity to sponsor their family members to join them in the US.

With strong family-based visa policies, the US remains a destination of choice for families seeking to live happily together in the United States.

K1 Visa

A K1 visa permits a US citizen to sponsor their fiancé to come to the US to get married and then apply for a Green Card.

K3 Visa

A K3 visa allows a US citizen to sponsor their spouse to join them in the US while their Green Card application is processed.

IR Green Card

The Immediate Relative category allows US citizens to sponsor their foreign spouses, children and parents for a Green Card.

F1-F3 Green Card

These Green Card categories allow US citizens to sponsor their children to become US permanent residents.

F2 Green Card

The F2 category allows permanent residents of the US to sponsor their foreign spouses and children to apply for a Green Card.

F4 Green Card

The F4 Green Card category allows US citizens to sponsor their brothers and sisters to apply for permanent residence.