Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

Exchange Visas US

Travel Visas

An Exchange Visa is specifically designed for au pairs, academics, camp counselors, students and recent graduates who wish to combine work or study with an American life experience.

Providing countless opportunities for anyone looking to travel and gain experience in the US, the Exchange Visa program enables exchange visitors to come to the US to teach, study, conduct research, or receive on the job training from a few weeks to several years.

Camp Counselors

A J1 visa for Camp Counselors allows post-secondary students and youth workers to work with American youth at summer camps.

Au Pairs

A J1 visa for Au Pairs allows 18-26 year olds to engage in childcare and development studies while providing childcare for a US host family.


A J1 visa permits professors to teach or undertake research with their colleagues for a specified period in the US.

Research Scholars

A J1 visa permits research scholars to teach, lecture or conduct research with their colleagues in the US.

Short-Term Scholars

A J1 visa entitles professors and research scholars to lecture, observe, consult or train at a variety of US institutions.


A J1 visa allows international experts to come to the US to consult, demonstrate or observe specialist skills.

Summer Work Travel

A J1 visa allows post-secondary students to travel and work during their summer vacation in the US.


A J1 visa offers qualified teachers the opportunity to teach school students in the US for a specified period of time.