Providing Immigration Services since 2002
Work Visa to US
Working Holiday Visa USA

Work Visa to the United States
Appoint a lawyer to represent your application for a Work Visa to the United States.
Share |

A working holiday in the US can be achieved with an exchange visa (J visa). There are a number of exchange visa programs that specifically accommodate students and recent graduates wanting to work and travel in the US for up to 12 months.

Employers seeking to sponsor or hire foreign workers can sign up for US Corporate Immigration Services.

  • BUNAC US Visa

    BUNAC US lets students come to the United States to work for up to four months under three separate working holiday programs: Summer Camp US; J-1 Work America; and Kamp US.
  • SWAP US Visa

    A J1 visa allows post-secondary students to travel and work during their summer vacation in the US.
  • CCUS Visa

    CCUS helps young people work in the United States under programs like Camp Counselors US, Work Experience US, Practical Training US and H-2B Jobs US.
  • Au Pair US Visa

    A J1 visa for Au Pairs allows 18-26 year olds to engage in child care and development studies while providing childcare for a US host family.
Latest Immigration News
  • USCIS Reaches H-1B Cap
    On April 7th, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it received a sufficient number of H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap of 65,000 visas for the fiscal year (FYI) 2015. USCIS also reported that that it has received more than the limit of 20,000 H-1B petitions filed under the advanced degree exemption.
  • US Visa Interview Waiver for Renewal Applications
    According to a recent press release, the US Government allows certain qualified nonimmigrant visa applicants in Bangladesh to renew their visas without an interview with a US Consular Officer.
  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services Moving Interview Process to Pittsburgh
    Applicants for US citizenship will no longer be interviewed in West Virginia. They have to travel to Pittsburgh to complete the process of obtaining citizenship.
Work Visas & Green Cards
Migration Expert US is a private immigration firm providing immigration advice & representation, and is not affiliated with the United States Government. All decisions for granting a visa remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain immigration advice or representation you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees.