Migration Expert US is a private immigration firm providing immigration advice & representation, and is not affiliated with the United States Government. All decisions for granting a visa remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain immigration advice or representation you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees.
US Sibling of US Citizen Green Card (F4) Information
HOW DO I KNOW IF I QUALIFY FOR A SIBLING OF US CITIZEN (F4) GREEN CARD TO THE US?
- By completing the Free Eligibility Assessment you will a have better understanding of your eligibility to apply for a Sibling of US Citizen Green Card(F4).
- For a detailed assessment of your eligibility you may purchase one of our Migration Services. By doing this, a Qualified US Immigration Lawyer will be assigned to your profile to provide you with more personalized service.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND COSTS?
|Advanced Migration Service||US$399|
|Premium Migration Service||US$2999|
|GOVERNMENT FEES AND PROCESSING TIMES|
|Partner Application Fee||US$420-1070|
|Dependents Application Fee||US$420-1070|
|Processing Time||2 - 13 years|
WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO APPLY FOR A SIBLING OF US CITIZEN GREEN CARD (F4)?
- Take the Free Sibling of US Citizen Green Card (F4) Eligibility Assessment
- Complete the US Migration Interview
- Commence the application process
DO I QUALIFY FOR A SIBLING OF US CITIZEN GREEN CARD (F4)?
- Latest Immigration News
- USCIS Reaches H-1B Cap
On April 7th, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it received a sufficient number of H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap of 65,000 visas for the fiscal year (FYI) 2015. USCIS also reported that that it has received more than the limit of 20,000 H-1B petitions filed under the advanced degree exemption.
- US Visa Interview Waiver for Renewal Applications
According to a recent press release, the US Government allows certain qualified nonimmigrant visa applicants in Bangladesh to renew their visas without an interview with a US Consular Officer.
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services Moving Interview Process to Pittsburgh
Applicants for US citizenship will no longer be interviewed in West Virginia. They have to travel to Pittsburgh to complete the process of obtaining citizenship.
- USCIS Reaches H-1B Cap