All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.
By visiting Migration Expert, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information collected from Clients is required in order to provide the personalized migration-related services and to improve our services at Migration Expert.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information this may affect the level of service you receive.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Migration Expert
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our clients.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, and providing customer service; fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Migration Expert customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Migration Expert and Others: We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Migration Expert may use and disclose the Client's (and if applicable, their family's) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Act.
In general, Migration Expert will disclose the Client's personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Client;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
Migration Expert may disclose the Client's personal or sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act):
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the Client consents for us to do so
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre which boasts the following security measures:
- Security Guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building.
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with Photographic Identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Terms & Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to email@example.com.
If a Client wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Migration Expert, are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our clients to be aware that when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.
- Latest Immigration News
- New statistics on the trends of U.S. Permanent Residents
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Immigration Statistics, over 990,000 foreign nationals were granted U.S. permanent residence ("green cards") in 2013. These statistics provide helpful insight into the countries where the majority of immigrants are coming from, the categories they are using to apply and the states they are choosing to live in.
- Nearly 9,000 New U.S Citizens to be Naturalized in Independence Day Celebrations
On July 1, 2014, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released that the department would naturalize nearly 9,000 new American citizens during more than 100 naturalization ceremonies across the country from June 30 to July 4.
- USCIS and Nashville Begin Partnership to Support Aspiring Citizens
On June 11, 2014, a new partnership between USCIS and Nashville has been established through a letter of agreement signed by USCIS Acting Director Lori Scialabba and Nashville Mayor Karl Dean at Nashville's Main Library.
- New statistics on the trends of U.S. Permanent Residents