By visiting Migration Expert, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information collected from Clients is required in order to provide the personalized migration-related services and to improve our services at Migration Expert.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information this may affect the level of service you receive.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Migration Expert
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our clients.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, and providing customer service; fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Migration Expert customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Migration Expert and Others: We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Migration Expert may use and disclose the Client's (and if applicable, their family's) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Act.
In general, Migration Expert will disclose the Client's personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Client;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
Migration Expert may disclose the Client's personal or sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act):
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the Client consents for us to do so
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre which boasts the following security measures:
- Security Guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building.
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with Photographic Identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Terms & Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Client wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Migration Expert, are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our clients to be aware that when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.
- Latest Immigration News
- Chile to be Eligible for US Visa Waiver Program
Chile will be added into the list of eligible countries for the Visa Waiver Program, according to a joint announcement by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson, Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources Heather Higginbottom, Chilean Foreign Minister Alfredo Moreno and Chilean Ambassador Felipe Bulnes.
- US Extends Temporary Protected Status for Haitians
The extension of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for eligible nationals of Haiti for an additional 18 months has been announced by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson.
- Eligible Malaysians to be Exempt from Attending U.S Visa Interviews
In a February 24 announcement, the U.S Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Janice L. Jacobs released that the U.S would waive visa interviews for Malaysians who have an approved visa (further to/after 2007), frequently travel to the U.S and have a good track record.
- Chile to be Eligible for US Visa Waiver Program