Providing Immigration Services since 2002
Migration Expert US is a private immigration firm providing immigration advice & representation, and is not affiliated with the United States Government. All decisions for granting a visa remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain immigration advice or representation you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees.
US Immigration Services
Do I qualify for


Share |

Free US Visa Eligibility Assessment

Untitled Document

The Free US Visa Eligibility Assessment™
Find out if you qualify to apply for a US Visa. Your results are instant.

How The Eligibility Assessment Can Help You

The Free US Visa Eligibility Assessment™ from is designed to determine instantly if you are eligible to apply for a US Visa. Using the criteria set by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), it is the most comprehensive and technologically advanced online Migration Assessment tool available.

The assessment takes only a few minutes to complete. It is easy to follow and your results are instant. If required, you can always use the help button to receive a further explanation of each question.

The questions in the assessment have been specifically designed to act as a preliminary test for you to see if you meet the requirements for your visa. You should not rely on this result alone as a true indication of your ability to apply for migration to the US.

Other US Visas
  • Work Visa

    Work visas allow workers the opportunity to live and work in the US on a temporary or permanent basis through sponsorship.
  • Travel Visa

    A Travel visa is required by most visitors to the US to sightsee, visit family and friends, obtain medical treatment or to engage in certain business activities.
  • ESTA

    Tourists and business travellers from participating countries can apply online for an ESTA to travel to the US.
  • Green Card

    A Green Card provides lawful permanent residence status in the US and can be applied for through a family member, employment or the Diversity Lottery.
  • Working Holiday Visa

    Working Holiday or Exchange visas allow foreigners to work and/or study in the US while experiencing American culture.
  • Exchange Visa

    Exchange visas allow foreigners to work and live while experiencing the various cultures in the US.
  • Family Visa

    There are a number of family visas that aim to reunite families in the US through sponsorship from a spouse, fiancé(e), child, parent or sibling.
  • Business Visa

    A Business visa allows eligible nationals to develop and direct their investment in or trade with the US while living temporarily in the US.
  • Student Visa

    Student visas attract international high school, secondary, and post-secondary students seeking to study in the US.
  • Citizenship Visa

    Permanent residents and those with certain parental ties may apply for US citizenship.
  • Trainee Visa

    Trainee visas provide foreigners the opportunity to engage in training in their area of interest or expertise and live in the US on a temporary basis.

To obtain this service, please select the visa category that best applies to you and complete the Free US Visa Eligibility Assessment.

Latest Immigration News
  • USCIS Reaches H-1B Cap
    On April 7th, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it received a sufficient number of H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap of 65,000 visas for the fiscal year (FYI) 2015. USCIS also reported that that it has received more than the limit of 20,000 H-1B petitions filed under the advanced degree exemption.
  • US Visa Interview Waiver for Renewal Applications
    According to a recent press release, the US Government allows certain qualified nonimmigrant visa applicants in Bangladesh to renew their visas without an interview with a US Consular Officer.
  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services Moving Interview Process to Pittsburgh
    Applicants for US citizenship will no longer be interviewed in West Virginia. They have to travel to Pittsburgh to complete the process of obtaining citizenship.