Providing Immigration Services since 2002
Green Card to US

Green Card to the United States
Appoint a lawyer to represent your application for a Green Card to the United States.
Share |

The Sibling of US Citizen category enables US citizens to sponsor their sister, brother, half-sister, half-brother, stepsister, stepbrother or adopted brother or sister living abroad or already residing in the United States to live and work in the US on a permanent basis.

If applying while the foreign sibling is in the US, the foreign sibling must have entered the US legally and continue to maintain lawful status. If applying while the foreign sibling is outside the United States, the foreign sibling must remain outside the US until the visa is granted.


Sibling of US Citizen (F4) Green Card Basic Requirements

To be eligible for a Green Card as a Sibling of a US Citizen, the applicant must be the sister, brother, half-sister, half-brother, stepsister, stepbrother or adopted brother or sister of a US citizen who is at least 21 years of age. This must be proven through the use of the following relevant documents: birth certificates, adoption papers, marriage certificates. Applicants must meet certain health and character requirements.


Sibling of US Citizen (F4) Green Card Entitlements

The Sibling of US Visa (F4) category provides foreign siblings with the opportunity to reunite with family members living in the United States and become permanent residents. In addition, the spouse and children under 21 years of age of the foreign sibling may accompany the foreign sibling and apply for permanent residence as well.

Permanent Residents have the right to live and work in the United States permanently, leave and return to the United States with few limitations, attend public schools and colleges and become a US citizen when eligible to do so.


Sibling of US Citizen (F4) Green Card Processing Time and Costs

Our Fees
Premium Migration Service US$2999
Government Fees and Processing Times
Application Fee US$420-1070
Partner Application Fee US$420-1070
Dependents Application Fee US$420-1070
Processing Time 2 - 13 years
   Premium Migration Service
   Leave your application in expert hands. PURCHASE
Other Green Cards
Latest Immigration News
  • USCIS Reaches H-1B Cap
    On April 7th, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it received a sufficient number of H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap of 65,000 visas for the fiscal year (FYI) 2015. USCIS also reported that that it has received more than the limit of 20,000 H-1B petitions filed under the advanced degree exemption.
  • US Visa Interview Waiver for Renewal Applications
    According to a recent press release, the US Government allows certain qualified nonimmigrant visa applicants in Bangladesh to renew their visas without an interview with a US Consular Officer.
  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services Moving Interview Process to Pittsburgh
    Applicants for US citizenship will no longer be interviewed in West Virginia. They have to travel to Pittsburgh to complete the process of obtaining citizenship.
Migration Expert US is a private immigration firm providing immigration advice & representation, and is not affiliated with the United States Government. All decisions for granting a visa remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain immigration advice or representation you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees.