Providing Immigration Services since 2002
Green Card to US

Green Card to the United States
Appoint a lawyer to represent your application for a Green Card to the United States.
Share |

A Green Card provides lawful permanent residence status in the US and can be applied for through employment, a family member or the Diversity Lottery.

Foreigners with a permanent employment opportunity in the US can be sponsored by their employer to apply for one of the employment based Green Cards (EB1 - EB5), while foreigners with eligible family members who are either US citizens or permanent residents can apply for a family based Green Card. A Green Card through family can be granted to immediate relatives (IR) and through any of the four preference categories (F1-F4).

Online Assessment